![]() |
| The next iPhone could shoot laser beams (and cause explosions)! |
Despite the iPhone 5 having so many awesome features, of course Apple has a lot more up its sleeve. Frankly, I'm fine with them hoarding the awesome apps for future versions of the iPhone. If Apple released all the wonderful features they have planned for the next 10 years into, let's say, the iPhone 6, then there won't be an iPhone 7. It would be like they've already exhausted their secret weapons at the start of the battle; there won't be some left at the end. And as Apple said, they planned on releasing Steve Jobs-made features because they wanted to preserve the late Apple founder's legacy. I mean, wouldn't you want your children to know exactly who invented the device that ruined your studies?
As every iPhone surpassed the hype of the previous one, I'm expecting more and more innovations to come (not just for the iPhone alone but for every Apple device). Steve Jobs is a brilliant visionary; he wouldn't leave any Apple device gaping for fresh, innovative features. Only God (and Steve Jobs. . . and the whole of Apple) knows what changes/improvements/legendary breakthroughs are about to happen to the Apple devices to come, but there's one thing I'm sure of: Apple could only get better.


No comments:
Post a Comment